www.rs-returns.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Runescape Begins!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I am Sara :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sara
Sara

I am Sara :D Empty
PostSubject: I am Sara :D   I am Sara :D EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:14 pm

Hello everybody! I am Sara, i am 15 years onld and come from Noeway! I have birthday 15.8. I am going for Moderator on this server. i thing i have a great chance:P i hope i have a great changce. I am trail moderator now ( trying out the possision) , but i wanna say i m "mod to peoples i recrut If you have any questions pm me on the forums and in-game when the server is finished, i'll be more than happy to help you! when wh have a server and i play and help peoples i want you to write a comment of thngs i can do better next time. That helps me alot, and you if you want better help I'll stopp playing closely all the servers i play now and be on so much as possible here. I am recruting peoples from soulsplit and other servers. Okay, more about me I play football and have timezone 1+ europe/berlin. I like boys with sixpack And one of my favorite colur is blue, idk why, i HATE pink! uglyest golur ever. I'll also make an youtube account to this server, its for all! you can upload your videos to that account! So our channel grow faster. An account like a clan account, it will be open. Please don't fk it up and shit. I'll be very sad if someone fk it up.. I am only trying to make this server bigger and better! so we can get donations and hold our vps up! Thanks if you read this its fking long But girls have alot to write about. I/my brother have ps3 Hes name is "Perla_SniiPeR" or something.. I am lending mw2 Sometimes when i am alone home i play that its kinda funny:D So i hope we get players to server, i think this gonna be perfect I don't want Admin beacuse i feel like the best players can get higer rank than me, i wanna donate if i get mod and don't get demoted. Thanks if you readed all this crap! hope i see you in-game! Sara
Back to top Go down
http://linkvalidator.net/warn.php?p=aHR0cDovL3JzLXJldHVybnMuZm9y
Alex
Administrator
Administrator
Alex

PostSubject: Re: I am Sara :D   I am Sara :D EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:59 pm

Welcome sara. Wink
Back to top Go down
Gummy
Head-Moderator
Head-Moderator
Gummy

PostSubject: Re: I am Sara :D   I am Sara :D EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:11 am

Haha Hi Sara Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.dontclickonthis.com
Wayne
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: I am Sara :D   I am Sara :D EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 5:19 am

Hey sara, again :DDD
Wonder why Layne did this but hope he doesnt do it again..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am Sara :D   I am Sara :D Empty

Back to top Go down

I am Sara :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.rs-returns.com :: Rs-Returns :: Introductions-
Jump to: