www.rs-returns.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Runescape Begins!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wayne Introduction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wayne
Wayne

Wayne Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Wayne Introduction   Wayne Introduction EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 5:25 am

Hey guys Very Happy

Well, welcome to my introduction, which I love to run, as said in my App. 8:00 for a mile is pretty decent because I just love to run. I mean, it hurts, but i love it! I love to play Gears of War, Call of Duty, and Need For Speed. Love the color black and white because those two colors together beats everything. Pink is not good, purple is bad, red is good, black and white is the tops. Favorite drink is Pepsi because its just too awesome to drink. Way better than Coca-Cola. Oh, I forgot to tell you I'm 14, like all the other people Very Happy

-The greatest and most sincerely,
Wayne
Back to top Go down
Gummy
Head-Moderator
Head-Moderator
Gummy

Wayne Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wayne Introduction   Wayne Introduction EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 5:57 am

Hi Wayneeeeeeeeeeeee Smile Pepsi iz better than cocaine too. Not that I've tried cocaine....*looks innocent* And yeah I'm 14 too xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.dontclickonthis.com
Alex
Administrator
Administrator
Alex

Wayne Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wayne Introduction   Wayne Introduction EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:40 am

Welcome to the server.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wayne Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wayne Introduction   Wayne Introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

Wayne Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.rs-returns.com :: Rs-Returns :: Introductions-
Jump to: