www.rs-returns.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Runescape Begins!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wayne for In-Game Moderator

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wayne
Wayne

Wayne for In-Game Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Wayne for In-Game Moderator   Wayne for In-Game Moderator EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 5:12 am

Hey guys and I'm here to do a In-Game Moderator application. Here it goes.

Name/In-Game Name: Wayne or full? Wayne Jeorome Smuskiewicz Jr.

Country/Timezone: Pacific West Coast -8:00

In-Game Names Required: Wayne (main) Marcus Fenix (pure)

Average Activity Per Day: Weekdays: If there is school, maybe not gonna be on..
Weekends: Definitively will be on from Friday to Sunday..

Position Applying For (MOD OR ADMIN): Well, if there is an admin spot open, i'll take it but if there isn't, then I will be happy with mod.

Previous Expierience: To be here to believe it, I have not had any experience for staff. I will be getting it soon, but I just have opportunities that just fly away.. I hope I could get it here so that it is my first time ever for staff.

Reason You Are Applying: The reason I am applying is because I want to help people, like I usually do because I am a really nice person in life and on like these. I respect staff and players and although I don't know that much about computers, I love computer games. If I have extra time, I get on and play the computer or my Xbox 360. I'm hoping to get live soon soooo... yeah..

What I Will Do If I Am Elected This Spot: What I would do is help every single person who needs on, try to be active everyday, and hang out and have fun with everyone. I love private servers, been playing for almost a year, and love the experience. I play runescape too, but not that much cause they make it lag on google chrome.. -.-

About Yourself: I am a 14 year old, love to run, probalbly my favorite thing to do. I run miles in 8 minutes, pretty decent, love video games. My favorite game would probably be the gears of war games because they are just too epic. Why I have Marcus Fenix as my pure is because It's the love I have for gears of war, producers of gears of war, and the love and heart for Cliff Bleszinski. I love racing games too, like Need For Speed. I know you will hate me on this, but I like to watch Nascar and I have Nascar games, so don't hate. I also like playing Call Of Duty. Ahhh, black is a fantastic color, but with tapout and black together, its too epic Very Happy

*note* If there is a forum moderator spot open, I'll take it. If there is In-Game admin spot open, I'll take it, but if not, then make me In-Game mod.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Administrator
Administrator
Alex

Wayne for In-Game Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wayne for In-Game Moderator   Wayne for In-Game Moderator EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:36 am

I think you would fit good, so a +1 from me.
Back to top Go down

Wayne for In-Game Moderator
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.rs-returns.com :: Rs-Returns :: Applications-
Jump to: